Here is a recipe for a quick and easy Halloween snack that can be made right in your dorm room!
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 1 ½ cups pretzels broken into small pieces
- 24 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup candy corn
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Break each Oreo into smaller pieces and spread cookie pieces over the waxed paper.
- Arrange pretzel pieces over the cookies
- Break chocolate into smaller pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl. Place bowl in microwave and cook on high for approximately 1 minute. Stir to ensure chocolate is smooth. Drizzle melted chocolate over the cookie and pretzels.
- Sprinkle candy corn over the chocolate and slightly press them down.
- Let mixture cool so it can harden. When cool enough break “bark” into pieces to serve.