The food truck is on campus! The launch day is quickly approaching so be sure to follow NUDining on Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare for clues about WHEN and WHERE you can get your first taste.
PS - We recently had a tasting of the food being served on the truck. You will not be disappointed. All of the food is fantastic and there are some dishes that will definitely become instant classics on campus.
While I write this post I am also planning the proper steps of what it will take to shut down the Hungry Hungry Husky food truck for the ...
by Campus Executive Chef Tom Barton Last night was week seven of our Cooking 101 class in the Xhibition Kitchen and after learning abou...
It’s that time of year! Final exams, research papers, and final projects gives you lots to do, but not a lot of time to get it all done. T...
We are approaching the end of the school year! Many of you have are juggling school, work, and a social life. It can become overwhelming...
A while back in my first blog post on the history of food trucks , I promised a follow-up post about what we see as the future for food t...
- ► 2012 (34)
- 6 Ways to Stay Active in College
- Happy Thanksgiving from Dining Services
- Healthy Holiday Recipe: Butternut Squash Risotto
- Strategies for Healthy Holiday Eating
- Exciting Events in the Xhibition Kitchen
- Northeastern's Food Truck is Here....TODAY!
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
- The Food Truck IS HERE!
- Cranberries: Massachusetts' Fall Superfruit
- Four Classic Fall Superfoods
- ▼ November (10)